Super Contributor

@Marp   My dog is on the same dosage, 1.25mg twice a day.  When I can't get the 1.25, I have done the 2.5 and split them.  Again, good luck and hope you can get some at a good price.

Esteemed Contributor

@BklynKinsey,  I decided to order through PetCareRx.com and jumped in with both feet.  By joining their membership program for $99 a year I saved $67 on 100 of the 2.5mg tablets.

I will also save significantly when I need to get prescriptions for the diuretic $39 for 60 pills at the vet compared to $17 for 100 pills at the pharmacy for the name brand or $11 for the generic and for the Enalapril the vet charge is $33.75 for 100 pills compared to $10 for 100 pills at the pharmacy.

Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly and as expected.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

This drug is frequently back ordered and out of stock.  I have had a difficult getting a supply for a couple of years.

The last time it was out of stock, I purchased six 50 pill bottles of 5 mg as soon as I could.  My dog was prescribed 2.5 mg.  I just split the pills for each dose.

My dog died unexpectedly in October and I had 4 Intact bottles and one almost full with a few pills taken out.  That was a lot of money I spent, as this drug is expensive.

Thankfully, my dog's breeder uses this med for one of her dogs...so aI packed it up and sent it to her.  At least I didn't have to pitch it.

I always ordered from Allivet.  I noticed that 1-800- Pet Meds has it in stock.