Valued Contributor

Re: Pet dander...a problem for...?

@dooBdoo  I'm sorry I'm not the person you asked but I wanted to let you know a possible source.I visit greatergood every day and see a lot of paw print items.They have a jewelry section too. Plus,purchases help animals so win-win. Here's one I saw:

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo   Losing such a special pet is so hard.  I'm very sorry for your loss.

When my dog, Nick, died I wanted something special.  I found a keychain on etsy that says, "How Lucky I Am To Have Something That Makes Saying Goodbye So Hard."  It's a quote from Winnie The Pooh.  I love it.  DustLily is the seller.  She can put a message of your own on the back.  I really love that quote, although I realize this isn't exactly what you're looking for.  

There's also a sterling silver cuff bracelet on Amazon that says the same thing.  I has pawprints on the side.  If you're interested I think you could put this in the search:  

Sterling Silver How Lucky I Am To Have Something That Makes Saying Goodbye So Hard Pooh Quote Cuff Bracelet

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  I'm sorry about your Rosie. ❤️ I didn't know. I don't read the pet forum very often. I could visualize her tapping you as I read what your post. 

No, I haven't found anything like the bracelet.  Actually I haven't been looking. I have other reminders. And sometimes at night, I think I feel him walking on the bed. I like to think so anyway.  

As @Estates said, Greater Good is a great place to find things. And Perfect Memorials dot com is another place...memorials for people as well as pets, some (many?) can be engraved. I have a small wind chime from there for my sweet missing boy. The clapper is engraved...name, dates and more. 

I hope you find the visible reminder of your dear Rosie that you're looking for. If I see anything along the way, I'll let you know. 

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Find out if you can give her ,some oil daily , coconut, olive, i don't have cats, so not sure.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Estates wrote:

@dooBdoo  I'm sorry I'm not the person you asked but I wanted to let you know a possible source.I visit greatergood every day and see a lot of paw print items.They have a jewelry section too. Plus,purchases help animals so win-win. Here's one I saw:

@Estates,  You are so kind to take time to recommend this source and to post this sweet bracelet.   We can always count on the good hearts of fellow posters to help out when we ask...  that's when we realize it's a true "community."  Thank you!❤️   

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@dooBdoo   Losing such a special pet is so hard.  I'm very sorry for your loss.

When my dog, Nick, died I wanted something special.  I found a keychain on etsy that says, "How Lucky I Am To Have Something That Makes Saying Goodbye So Hard."  It's a quote from Winnie The Pooh.  I love it.  DustLily is the seller.  She can put a message of your own on the back.  I really love that quote, although I realize this isn't exactly what you're looking for.  

There's also a sterling silver cuff bracelet on Amazon that says the same thing.  I has pawprints on the side.  If you're interested I think you could put this in the search:  

Sterling Silver How Lucky I Am To Have Something That Makes Saying Goodbye So Hard Pooh Quote Cuff Bracelet

@NickNack,  Thank you for the kind words.   I know you've been through so many losses, so much  sadness, yet you're always here to encourage others.   The Pooh quote...  oh, my, I've never heard that before but it's so true, touches my heartstrings, and it's a reminder to be grateful.    Thanks, again.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@dooBdoo  I'm sorry about your Rosie. ❤️ I didn't know. I don't read the pet forum very often. I could visualize her tapping you as I read what your post. 

No, I haven't found anything like the bracelet.  Actually I haven't been looking. I have other reminders. And sometimes at night, I think I feel him walking on the bed. I like to think so anyway.  

As @Estates said, Greater Good is a great place to find things. And Perfect Memorials dot com is another place...memorials for people as well as pets, some (many?) can be engraved. I have a small wind chime from there for my sweet missing boy. The clapper is engraved...name, dates and more. 

I hope you find the visible reminder of your dear Rosie that you're looking for. If I see anything along the way, I'll let you know. 

@esmerelda,  Thank you for your thoughtful words.  I understand the feeling of the little catfeet on the bed...  it's something that lingers, like the spirit of love, and all I know is that it seems real.   I appreciate the suggestions -- I know it's hard when we bring up the memories of these dear souls, so it means a lot to me when someone is willing to connect in this way.   The wind chime sounds quite wonderful... what a nice idea that is.   Thanks, again.❤️

Valued Contributor

@dooBdoo  You are so welcome.I have a "tapper" too.He's 16 years old and my little old man. We lay in bed and he taps for his petting.We bought a new couch with a flat arm so he can sit there and tap for his pets. He has stairs for the couch and bed so I can accomodate his wishesCat LOL

And I wanted to say I am sorry for your loss. The worst part of pet ownership Smiley Sad 

Good luck on your selection.I know it will be perfect!

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@dooBdoo  You are so welcome.I have a "tapper" too.He's 16 years old and my little old man. We lay in bed and he taps for his petting.We bought a new couch with a flat arm so he can sit there and tap for his pets. He has stairs for the couch and bed so I can accomodate his wishesCat LOL

And I wanted to say I am sorry for your loss. The worst part of pet ownership Smiley Sad 

Good luck on your selection.I know it will be perfect!

That's so sweet, @Estates.   Thank you.   Please give your "tapper" some scritches and kisses and hugs for me, okay?   He's lucky to have such a special home.❤️