Honored Contributor

Pet Poduct Investigation on Today Show

I'm watching the Today Show right now (Monday, Jan. 3).  They just announced that coming up at 7:40 a.m. EST will be a segment on Pet Product Investigation.  They showed a car restraint system like they investigate on the Center For Pet Safety.  I've posted about this website before, and what they found out about car restraints is very interesting.  What they showed was a video from their website, so I think it will be about the CPS.  It should be an interesting segment.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pet Poduct Investigation on Today Show

Thank you for that heads up.  I was shocked to see that so many, almost all, of the restraints failed.  I went to their website to copy the 4 that were good. What an eye opener that was.

Respected Contributor

nicknack

thanks for sharing. That is very interesting. I think I was most surprised about the crate.

doxie

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Thank you for that heads up.  I was shocked to see that so many, almost all, of the restraints failed.  I went to their website to copy the 4 that were good. What an eye opener that was.

Yes, I think it's shocking, too.  I discovered the Center For Pet Safety website a few months ago and posted about it here.  I watched the videos of the crates and harnesses that failed the crash test.  The cars were only going 30 miles an hour and failed miserably.  People think they're doing what's best for their pets and have no idea.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau