Honored Contributor

If I lived in an area where my pet was exposed to streets, this looks great for our little angels.  We walk ours in the woods.

Does your pet get exposed to contaminants?

Does anyone use anything like this?

Respected Contributor

@ECBG, I just recommended this to someone who just moved to my area. I have been using this for years. It seems when it snows here, the road crews think that they have to over salt everything. It gets a bit ridiculous. So my poor Toy Aussie suffers. This really does the trick. The only thing is to not over apply which I was doing. My groomer told me about two years ago that she could not figure out what the buildup was in her paws. Then I told her that I use this. She said to apply lightly and not to rub deeply into the pads. That causes the buildup.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes,there are many different  brands just like this and I have been using them all  for years. Even the old Surgeons Skin Treatment is good  and Josies Honey Drip.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom, is this something your angel gets?

Esteemed Contributor

There are several things on the market, Mushers Secret is one I have used in the past.  Just this weekend I made some of my own and even packaged some for Christmas presents.  It was very easy and I know what is in it....Beeswax, coconut oil, avocado oil and calendula oil.  Melt it all together and put it in tins I got off Amazon.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.