Honored Contributor

This is the adorable moment a panda cub is snuggled and kissed by an older panda - even though she's not the mother.

Zhen Xi was forced into cuddles by female giant panda Ni Ni at Chengdu Panda Base in Sichuan.

Ni Ni was lying down and relaxing on wooden beams, before she suddenly leans forwards and showers the baby in kisses.

After a few moments, the cub is hauled onto Ni Ni's chest, and hugged by the giant panda.

The hapless panda is then lifted up to Ni Ni's face where she kisses her a few more times. 

Baby Zhen Xi arrived in July of last year, and weighed only 168 grams when she was born.

After a few moments, the cub is hauled onto Ni Ni's chest, and hugged by the giant panda

Adorable video here!:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5637583/Pandamonium-Giant-panda-insists-snuggling-kissing-cu...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: 'Panda'monium! Adorable!

So sweet

Trusted Contributor

I love the pandas.  So cute!  The pandas at the National Zoo in DC are very entertaining also.  

Honored Contributor

I loved that.  Thank you for sharing.  I watch the panda cam at Zoo Atlanta all the time.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau