Honored Contributor

Re: Paintings Of Frankie And Henry

Thank you @Kachina624  @kitcat51   @on the bay  and @GingerPeach!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  What a wonderful idea, the artist did a great job.  They are so handsome. I will have to show Petunia the painting of her "beau."

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@NickNack  What a wonderful idea, the artist did a great job.  They are so handsome. I will have to show Petunia the painting of her "beau."

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Thank you.  Yes, please do show Petunia Henry's picture.  I'll have to show Petunia's picture to Henry, too.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Artist did a great job. Paintings are beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

Both pictures are absolutely adorable.  The artist you selected couldn't have done a better job.  I know you're one very proud Mom.

Do you know where you'll hang them?  I can hear all the "oohs & ahhs" now when your visitors see them.  Enjoy all the compliments.

Please give both of your kids a big hug for me.  They're truly a Blessing for you.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine wrote:

@NickNack 

Both pictures are absolutely adorable.  The artist you selected couldn't have done a better job.  I know you're one very proud Mom.

Do you know where you'll hang them?  I can hear all the "oohs & ahhs" now when your visitors see them.  Enjoy all the compliments.

Please give both of your kids a big hug for me.  They're truly a Blessing for you.  I hope you have a great weekend.

@ScenicMaine   Thank you.  They're hanging in my living room.  They're just small 8" x 8" paintings.  I had Henry's hanging there, and then when I got Frankie's I hung Henry's above Frankie's in the same spot.  Everyone that comes in will be able to see them.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful, beautiful keepsakes, @NickNack.

Years ago I was on the board of our local Humane Society.  A woman on the board, also an artist, did pencil sketches of members pets to put on a calendar for a fund raiser.  She did my two dogs for it.  That picture is a dear keepsake.  I have the original framed and hanging in our home.  I look at it everyday, smile and remember.   That was over 30 years ago.  I know your pictures will give you as much pleasure, too.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Beautiful, beautiful keepsakes, @NickNack.

Years ago I was on the board of our local Humane Society.  A woman on the board, also an artist, did pencil sketches of members pets to put on a calendar for a fund raiser.  She did my two dogs for it.  That picture is a dear keepsake.  I have the original framed and hanging in our home.  I look at it everyday, smile and remember.   That was over 30 years ago.  I know your pictures will give you as much pleasure, too.

Thank you @tends2dogs .  That was a wonderful gift that you received from the artist.

-Henry David Thoreau