Honored Contributor

Re: Painting Of Henry

[ Edited ]

@feline groovy wrote:

Aww, @NickNack, how remarkably life-like from such a talented artist.  You definitely picked the best photo of Henry to use!

Could you please post Frankie's as well?  It also captures her unique essence. 8)  Thanks.  

Thank you @feline groovy.  Here's Frankie's painting.  Hers was done by a different artist.

11813328_1107295692618671_2434757147027489138_n.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08 wrote:

@NickNack - What a wonderful portrait of Henry!   He looks like my Exotic Shorthair cat, except mine has white hair with tan markings.  

May I ask the name of the company on Etsy that did the portrait of Henry?  Did they do the portrait from a photo you downloaded to them?

Thank you @Lyn08.  The Etsy artist's name is Carolyn and her Etsy shop name is cmqstudio.  I loved everything that she had done.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

That is a lovely portraite of Henry!  Lots of detail and depth.  Nice touch the reflection on the table top.  Worthy of Sir Henry!

Honored Contributor

Frankie's painting is wonderful too!

Such a sweet face!

@NickNack You found a talented artistSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Frankie's painting is wonderful too!

Such a sweet face!

@NickNack You found a talented artistSmiley Happy

Thank you @on the bay.  Frankie's painting was done by a different artist.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack-

She or he really captured Frankie's cute expression and his wonderful face.

I think he's the cutest Frenchie I've ever seenSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@NickNack-

She or he really captured Frankie's cute expression and his wonderful face.

I think he's the cutest Frenchie I've ever seenSmiley Happy

@on the bay  Thank you so much!  I think she's wonderful and beautiful, too.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack,

Frankie, you look beautiful,

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32300000/Have-a-great-weekend-Princess-daydreaming-32389872-600-565.png

Honored Contributor

Oh Frankie! I am so sorry-I forgot you are of course a girl! and such a pretty one too!: heart:

Trusted Contributor

Hi NickNack,

Ever since you've posted photos & tidbits of your 2 very adorable kids, Henry & Frankie, I've looked forward to more & more of them.   This painting of Henry has taken it to a whole new level - it's just gorgeous!  Wherever you decide to place it in your home, I'm sure it will be very eye-catching to anyone who enters the room.

It's such a nice way to create beautiful memories to enjoy for many years.  Please keep more pics & stories of them coming.  Will you being doing a painting of handsome Frankie?