Honored Contributor

Paging @goldensrbest

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest 

Sorry this took so long. I just wanted to let you know that I spoke with my golden breeder friend about where to buy supps for pups. She gets most of hers from Sam's and Costco. She said she does not trust many of the on-line sites to buy them and would rather buy them from a walk-in store in person and usually buys name-brand supps made here in the USA. HTH.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

The woman who I talk with is a personal friend and professional golden person. I've known her for over 25 years. You can ask her questions at OcotillaGoldens dot com.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest 

The woman who I talk with is a personal friend and professional golden person. I've known her for over 25 years. You can ask her questions at OcotillaGoldens dot com.

Thanks, does she breed goldens,and if so does she do clearences on them,and linage?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging @goldensrbest

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Thanks, does she breed goldens,and if so does she do clearences on them,and linage?

Yes, she is a professional breeder. I really don't know. I would contact her and ask her that question. She is very nice to answer. @goldensrbest 

Honored Contributor

Yes i went to her page ,she does do them,thanks.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.