Trusted Contributor

Re: PLEASE, SPARE A THOUGHT FOR MY TRINKET

Praying for you and little Trinket. 

Trusted Contributor

@candys mine, I want you to know that Trinket and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Heart

It is so difficult when your "baby" is sick and can't tell you anything. 

Hopefully, you will get some positive answers tomorrow, so please, keep us posted.

I hope you get the needed rest tonight for your busy day tomorrow.

~

Trinket  Heart has such a happy name, I really like it.

Respected Contributor

@OznellThank you for your prayers.  Amen to prayers for all.

Respected Contributor

@beastieloveThank you for warm wishes for Trinket and Me.  I cannot hug her enough right now.

Respected Contributor

@Julie928Yes, it's very hard and the support from you and everyone here is truely a blessing.

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much @Sammycat1, I am doing all I can.

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrdthank you for your healing wishes.  I feel she needs all the support she can get.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you @arrabella for your kind prayers for my Little Trinket. They ar much appreciated.

Respected Contributor

@mzlgthank you for keeping Trinket in your thoughts and prayers.  She came into my life as a little fluff ball who'd had the skin ripped of the back of her neck.  She was a foundling when brought to my Vet so It's anyones guess what happened but the animal Psychic mentioned it was a dog. She was told nothing about the scar on Trink's  neck or her history so I'm going with it.   She's been a game little thing all her life and it hurts to see her like this.  Thanks again for your prayers.

Respected Contributor

I wanted to respond to everyone who has sent their healing and comforting thoughts Trinkets way today before we go off to the Vets.

She is vomiting her food now, even the food she actually ate last night by herself.  I was so encouraged that she ate a bit but a while later it came back up.  I hope they can give her something to settle her stomach while she's there today.  It's not a good sign but that's why we're going,  to find out what to do for her.  So, thank you all so very much for your support and I will Let you know where we stand later.