Respected Contributor

I add my prayers and thoughts for your Eddy.  We have had several of our dogs in an ICU and I know the stress and anxiety that is there for you and your furry one.  You have done your best as Eddy's advocate and got him where he needs to be.  Please keep us posted.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Thoughts and prayers going to Eddy tonight.  Eddy, you are where you can get the care you need.  Your family love you eddy and they're thinking of you all night long.  Try to rest and heal Little one. You are loved.

Esteemed Contributor

Will say a prayer for you this morning and your precious pet.  Tufts is an excellent Veterinarian school.   My daughter had to bring her cat there before.   Wishing you the best outcome possible.  

Respected Contributor

Sending good wishes for Eddie's wellbeing.  Please keep updating. 

Valued Contributor

Prayers and good thoughts going to Eddy and your family.

Esteemed Contributor

@eddyandme 

Prayers being sent for your beloved Eddy. Tufts is first rate; they'll drill down to the right issue.

Honored Contributor

You have my thoughts and prayers

Trusted Contributor

Praying for you and dear Eddie and also for the people who are taking care of him now!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme , I also will pray for Eddy, and you also.

Comfort, care, and guidance for you both.  It's just so tough when this happens.  When mine got older and had issues,  I just felt I would take care of them and keep them as comfortable as possible for as long as they needed.   It's so worth it, and they deserve it!!    🙏