Honored Contributor

I hope she comes home soon. The unknown is so upsetting. Hope your cat was on her last summer vacation and comes home soon.

Respected Contributor

@MENTLPrayers going up that your kitty girl comes home to you. 

Super Contributor

I am sorry, don't now what happened with my account. I don't have a cat and it wasn't me that posted.

Trusted Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

I am sorry, don't now what happened with my account. I don't have a cat and it wasn't me that posted.

Well, ok for false alarm. Pretty weird hijacked posting! What a mean way to steal your account and go and post that kind if thing. 

But somewhere, someone's kitty has gone missing and so prayers are never wasted when offered in sincere help. Somewhere a cat is about to be back home and there is balance restored. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MENTLSending prayers for the safety and return of you kitty!

Honored Contributor

@MENTL wrote:

@MENTL

How odd ....  well, it's good to know that you didn't lose your cat .... it's quite upsetting.   

Esteemed Contributor

I glad it turned out OK.....I got sick to my stomach because we think a hawk got my neighbors Chihuahua puppy and I was worried about something bad happening.....

Valued Contributor

@MENTL

So glad it is a false alarm .... is it possible for you to REVISE the title and say "False Post" or something like that in case others (like me) did not see your other post until later, and was distraught of losing a kitty.    Thanks!