Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: PICTURES OF JUST CATS !!

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

The old Pictures of Just Cats thread is still here, I did a search. All the posts are there, but I didn't see any of the pictures - just blank boxes.  Unless I didn't wait long enough for them to load.

I'm experimenting to see if I can upload a picture of mine without having to use Photobucket.

OK, Can't figure it out right now... if anyone has any suggestions on how to do it, they would be greatly appreciated! 

Honored Contributor

Photograph Poga (2) by Inese Kalva on 500px

I am so confused.   So far I am not impressed with the changes and wonder if it was done this way to keep a lot of people off of the community forums and more on the shopping section. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

100_0087.JPG

FINALLY - SUCCESS!  MY BABY CAT.... more news to come.... when I can manage to post it....  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

I was wondering the same thing  ..... but decided to start a new thread in Pet Lovers ......     this new board is a real mess!  

Spoiler
Man Surprised
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

My Mattie

Hi Kittymom,   Is that really a photo of Baby Cat????   She's precious and I am so glad to get to see a photo of her.    I hope she has been holding her own and doing ok.  

The photo above is my Mattie.   She's a very pale tortie or calico.  Will not pose for photos, in fact she will move or turn away from me if she sees me aiming the phone at her.     The photo is not very good, kind of 'washed' out her coloring. 

I do not like this new redition of the Community Boards.    I don't understand why idiots have to fix things that aren't broken.    So user unfriendly, now.