Honored Contributor

It is in my heart to share my mothers "special visit" with you.  Years ago mother had a little puppy that was given to her.  Half poodle and half shih tzu.  She named her Fergie after royalty because she was white with pale orange spots.  No doubt how much mother loved her.  When Fergie passed away, mother greived a very long time and couldn't let go.  She would talk about her all the time and stayed so sad.  Then one night, when mother was alone, sitting on her sofa, she had an inclination to look up.  Standing before her was an angel holding Fergie in his arms.  The angel was smiling at mother.  After that, mother was herself again.  I KNOW with all of my heart that our precious pets go to heaven and will be there to greet us when it is our time to join them.  With very much love, SC  

Super Contributor

Sweet Charlotte what a beautiful story. It brought me comfort. We have lost two beautiful redbones, Gidget and Bella. Thank you.Photo0120.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I believe it, too. We'll all be together someday, there will be no more death, or crying, or pain. ❤😺 see you in Paradise, my beloved babies.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 Thank you for sharing your mom’s story. Yes, one day we will be united with all of our loved ones.

Honored Contributor

@Sherbear1 Your Gidget and Bella were precious. Thanks for sharing their sweet picture.

Respected Contributor

My husband and I believe - he told me had a dream one night that he was near a stone fence in a field (with one big tree)when he saw all his past pets.  He said he never felt so peaceful.

So instead of a "rainbow bridge", we'll have a stone fence!

I just hope we have a large enough litterbox!!!Woman LOL

Denise
Valued Contributor

Beautiful story. I believe that with all my heart. We will meet our fur babies again. Brought tears to my eyes. 

Trusted Contributor

I so believe this to be true as I had a very similar expeience after losing my kitty Buddy suddenly.Took a year but one night I saw him.clear as day.I was wide awake at watching tv. They are waiting for us thankfully.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1,

Your story brought tears to my eyes,

http://www.novareinna.com/bridge/petheaven.jpg

Honored Contributor

What a sweet story @Sweet Caroline 1

Of course we will be reunited with our WHOLE family! That's what I believe. This is from a question and answer session with the late Reverend Billy Graham:

Q: "I suppose you've been asked this before, but will there be animals in heaven? My dog died a few months ago, and I miss him very, very much. After my husband died, I guess my dog became my best friend."

A: "Heaven will be a place of perfect happiness for us- and if we need animals around us to make our happiness complete, then you can be sure God will have them there!"

He also answered in a similar way another time: “God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there."

Smiley Happy