Honored Contributor

PET VALU to close all stores

[ Edited ]

it was announced that all PET VALU stores are closing. inventory blowout sale begins tomorrow with up to 20% off. ours has only been open about 2 - 3 years now. this is IN STORE ONLY.

good time to use up your gift cards or pick up food or christmas gifts for your favorite furry loved ones!

Due to the closure of all stores, Pet Points Plus Members will accrue points toward awards and enjoy 5% case discounts
ONLY through Saturday, November 21, 2020.

If you have any awards on your account
($10 award, free bag or free wash) they must be used prior to the stores closing. We encourage all customers to use awards by Sunday, December 13, 2020.

Senior and Military Discounts are no longer valid.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Re: PET VALU to close all stores

Dang it! 

Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to hear this news...

Respected Contributor

Too bad. There are a couple in my area. My sister just took her dog there Sun. to be groomed. She was satisfied and was going to continue there after her other groomer moved to a new location in NY.

Respected Contributor

Darn.  I like using their dog wash stations.  We have short hair dogs and don't want to pay a groomer just to wash them.

Honored Contributor

Never heard of them.