Honored Contributor

DCP_0870.JPG

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Happy Sunday Everyone!

It dawned on me that if I use a different browser, I might have better luck with this new site.  So, am using Chrome...  We will see.  I am going to attempt to post a picture.  Fingers crossed...

Momma Kat

Valued Contributor

Jasper is a handsome boy and looks very intellitgent!  I almost named my puppy Jasper, love that name!  Both of your guys are great!

Valued Contributor

Jasper is a handsome boy and looks very bright indeed! I almost named my puppy Jasper, love that name!  Both of your guys are great!

Valued Contributor

what a gorgeous portrait!  like a magazine, really. Reminded me of a childhood pet, Suzy, had not thought of her in a long time. Thanks for the memory.

Honored Contributor

Re: PET PICS 2.0

[ Edited ]

Monday Morning Greetings

Rooney... Your picture of Jack is absolutely stunning! Then again,you have quite a handsome subject! Hoping that all is well with the rest of your kittehs. I still miss (as I know you do) your original thread that the Q nuked last week.

I really do need to get a new camera so that I can finally post pics of my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia,Henry and Jack.

Wishing everyone a very pleasant day and that it marks the beginning of a week that brings you much happines,good health and lots of pawsome stuff!

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Super Contributor

Hi Beastie,

The pic is of Momma Kat, Jack's mother.  I thought I had titled it, but apparently not.  Cat Tongue

Here is a pic of Jack.  He is holding my computer down...  Ha ha ha!

f1e6a026-f516-4a03-88da-9ba1c0f5d661_zpsjxoihafi.jpg

Super Contributor

I just bought Frankie a fleece jacket to wear on our walks this winter.  I thought she looked  so cute in it that I took a picture of her. 😊

DSCN0070.jpg

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Honored Contributor

Re: PET PICS 2.0

[ Edited ]

Rooney... Jack has a very strong resemblance to his beautiful mother (whom I've seen many photos of) so I can see why I got them confused!

NickNack... Your Frankie is totally styling and working that adorable winter jacket!

-------------------------------------------

Super Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

Rooney... Jack has a very strong resemblance to his beautiful mother (whom I've seen many photos of) so I can see why I got them confused!

NickNack... Your Frankie is totally styling and working that adorable winter jacket!

-------------------------------------------

Thank you beastielove!

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)