Frequent Contributor

Re: PET CHAT CORNER June 15-21

I agree with Doxie...My prayers during this heat wave to all of the PCC friends and furbabies!

Respected Contributor

Schatzie can use some prayers  tonight and tomorrow.

doxie

Frequent Contributor

Prayers going up right now for Schatzie and for you!  Hugs, also!

Esteemed Contributor

Sheltie, you're retiring from the forum? Even thou8gh I haven't posted sinc eI lost Lucky, I still have been reading the forum. I'll miss seeing you.

Panda Lady, sorry to hear that you  need another surgery. My thoughts are with you.

We have had rain every day for the past week here in Indiana. Then it gets muggy and humid, which makes things quite uncomfortable. This is unusual weather; normally we don't have this much rain, and it doesn't get this humid until August.

Has anyone figured out where the sports forum is located? I miss reading and posting about the NFL. Even though it's not football season, there still is news going on.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Tuesday Evening Greetings

Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing.

Hoping that MoJoV and NChg find us!!!

I don't think that Sheltie is going to retire from posting here...I believe that she wants me to be to now be the one to start us off each week....but she'll still be with us. :-)

Panda... Sending more special prayers your way. When is the sugery scheduled to take place?

Sending out special prayers to Schatzie.

Wishing all of you dear friends a peaceful night.

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for the prayers, teganslaw!  Hugs and prayers for you, too!  Smiley Happy

I hope you find the forum for sports!  I wish I could help you!

Frequent Contributor

Thank you, beastielove for the prayers.  Hugs and prayers for you, too!  Smiley Happy

I am glad our friends are slowly finding us again.  It's like a big family reunion!

Esteemed Contributor

Beastie, I was MojoV I changed nic to Skylark when they had us changing names. At this point and with this format Im not sure WHO the #!=# I am.

I want to give my best thoughts to Panda and also for little Schatzie.  

I think Apple had it right, they want to jettison us.  Well enough griping.  

Weve had tons of rain,yard is like a swamp.  But on a happy note to end the Blackhawks won the Stanley Cup! 

Hope you all have a nice evening from Angie Daisy and me

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

Thank you, Skylark for your prayers!  Hugs and prayers for you and your sweet furbabies!  I wish I could trade you some sunshine for some rain! I guess everyone gets frustrated with the weather pattern they have.  It is just so hot here.  Not sure rain would necessarily cool us down but still wish we would get a little!  Prayers for everyone and their furbabies!

Honored Contributor

Thursday Morning Greetings

skylark... I totally forgot that you had to change your nic. I just remembered that you had posted that information in our destroyed original thread and that you had stated that MoJo had stood for your name. Hopefully NChg will find us. I don't recall seeing her post here yet.

Congrats on the Blackhawks win! I was cheering for the Rangers (I live 25 miles NW of NYC) and thought for sure that they were definitely going to make it to the Stanley Cup games this year. Oh well...there's always next year!

Wishing all of dear friends a totally fabulous day!  :-)

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=