Honored Contributor

Re: PET CHAT CORNER June 15-21

jackthebear..

I was thinking about starting a new Pancake thread...however the problem is that the all of the other "Pancakers" who posted on that thread..which was in Viewpoints (which now no longer exists thanks to the Q) did not also post on this board.

I am so upset about loosing contact with them after all of these years and it's all the Q's fault.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Beastie.. Libby found the Schmoo threads [well some of them in the community chat] One of the others members left a post saying some of the old threads are also in community chats mine are sadly all gone.

Honored Contributor

Hi everyone

I'm here - i'm so lost and heartbroken too

GRRRR - 

i can't even find te angry emotie nor do I know how to post pictures

i corresponded with Puglet - it was a thread she started 2 years ago - crazy 

asking about pancake since she cound't find the thread

Valued Contributor

Thank you beastielove! I almost lost it this morning. Even after I re-registered I could not start the thread. Thank you, thank you for having the patience to deal with it!

In case you ever need the "official start" ....

It's a new week and a new thread. It might be about pets, it might not. Welcome one and all - newcomers, introduce yourselves, make a drink, pull up a chair and join us. We are a little nuts, but we are nice nuts.
Respected Contributor

I do not see any breadcrumbs . This is a medical miracle. It identified that I needed my nodes looked at.  Kind of creepy.

doxie

I may never make it back here.

Valued Contributor

Geez, I hate this. I guess the positive is is that we still exist, not banished like Viewpoints. I didn't go there much, but it's a shame because a lot of folks did. I think the NFL thread will be over in Wellness @teganslaw. For some reason some of the back threads survived over there.

Ah well... Being stubborn comes in handy at times like this.
Honored Contributor

you mean they did away with 'Viewpoints and 'among friends' ?

Esteemed Contributor

I can't stand this format ,its awful.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Frequent Contributor

Hello PCC friends and furbabies!  Just trying to navigate through this new forum.  I just found out that I will need a 4th surgery on my kidneys.  I will have this one done sometime in June or July. Prayers to all those in need. 

Hugs, prayers and love,

Panda

Honored Contributor

Viewpoints is now community chat and they got the game playing people lumped in with them. They're not happy campers.