Respected Contributor

Oh ... that face~!   

What a beauty.

Respected Contributor

Ozzie is a heartmelt. Heart

Super Contributor

Ozzie and Chloe are just too cute! What breed are they? Wishing you happy times with your new bundle of joy!

Honored Contributor

So adorable! I hope all will work out for the best for Ozzie health wise.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@bichon mom wrote:

Ozzie and Chloe are just too cute! What breed are they? Wishing you happy times with your new bundle of joy!

@bichon mom

These babies are Cavalier King Charles, a breed known for reckless breeding and many genetic defects. So why do we chose them? They need to be close to their humans, they adore and love freely. True little lap doggies.  We try to carefully chose good breeders, but..... my little Chloe is a sickly one. She must have gabapentin and Prilosec and pain meds as necessary, daily. It's heartbreaking, but Ozzie has truly made her happy!! She adores him ❤️

Respected Contributor

No news from Radiologists on the cardiac X-ray . I'm sure we

will hear SOMETHING tomorrow..I hope. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

will hear SOMETHING tomorrow..I ho

@Mustang Shar  Your babes are precious!!!  Your heart must be so full.  I pray that you get good news about your newest little one.
Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Mustang Shar wrote:

will hear SOMETHING tomorrow..I ho

@Mustang Shar  Your babes are precious!!!  Your heart must be so full.  I pray that you get good news about your newest little one.

@tends2dogs

Yes, my heart is very full, hectic and very blessed at the same time, thank you.

Ozzie has some bronchitis confirmed , his heart is wonderful thank goodness, and he's been a real fuss budget about the medicines, even not eating as much. We follow up Friday. He has been resting a lot the past 48 hrs . He's alert, he's been playing a bit too hard with Chloe so I have limited it. He's learned to lay on my lap but still fidgets ! He's giving kisses now. Almost like he's settling down from his insane puppy self. But he still has a bit of cough....

I think when you have a pet that has chronic conditions , you might baby the other pup a bit or get freaked when they are sick. Always wondering, is he ok? Is this normal? Does he appear to be in distress? You know what I mean? I'm stressing myself out...but I'm watching the little guy like a hawk.

hugs to you !

Esteemed Contributor

@Mustang Shar  I completely know where you are coming from with the "mother hen" bit.  We wouldn't be good dog mommies if we weren't that way. 

I can also relate with the nonsnuggling dog.  Willie is not a real affectionate pup.  He is much more than when we first got him.  I told him from the beginning "you are going to have to get used to being loved on because that is the kind of mom you ended up with!"  LOL  They really have their own distinct personalities.  I wouldn't have it any other way.

So glad there aren't heart issues.  This bronchitis shall pass.  In the meantime, take a deep breath mom.  You've got everything under control!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs

Thank you so much. You, having gone through so much....understand and bring a calmness to my worries. Luv ya ❤️😘