Respected Contributor

She is so cute!  Even though it hurts to lose a beloved pet, there are so many that need homes.  I haven't been without a pet for the last 40 years and currently have a cat and dog.  Enjoy your new little fur baby. 

Frequent Contributor

She is absolutely adorable!  Enjoy her!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I am so happy for you and little Gracie.

There is SO much pain with the loss of a fur love.  But, even with scars, our hearts let us know we still have more love to give.

There so many in need, it's a joy to know you gave this 'lil girl a home.

What a great Holiday gift for both of you!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

How cute is that little one????  Just adorable, sits still long enough for a picture at 9 months old.  She's a keeper for sure.

Lucky Mom and Dad (owners).Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Your post brought me to tears. I believe that the best way to heal a broken heart is just the way you looked at it:  I was haunted by the thought that we had a wonderful, loving home, and there was a sweet soul somewhere out there to share it.

Gracie is just too adorable for words. God bless you for giving her a loving home and blessings to Gracie for brightening your life.

cuteness overload.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline  Gracie is so cute! Just a baby!  So happy she found her forever home with you! I look forward to hearing how she is doing in the months ahead. ThankYou for sharing such a special time in your life! 😊

Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline Oh!  My heart is happy!  She's beautiful and one lucky little girl!  I know what you mean about no soul in your house without a child or furbaby.  When my Jack died suddenly, I thought I could live without anymore pain, but I went to Pet Smart when they were having adoptions and decided to get two cats.  Billy is the love of my life.  Katie (his sister) wants nothing to do with any of us but I love her so much.

Esteemed Contributor

Gracie is the cutest, most adorable precious pup. She is just over the top. Congratulations and thank you for giving her a forever home. 

Honored Contributor

IMG_1129.JPG

I am so elated that you decided to give this precious girl the loving forever home that she deserved to have. I know that she'll repay you with tons of unconditional loveHeart for many years to come.

Sending Gracie lots of hugs and kisses...please deliver them for me!

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@onlyshopsonline  She's a winner. A loving home does feel empty without a pet. Good for you for diving in again!!!!