Honored Contributor

Re: Our little girl is going in for surgery! Please keep us in your prayers!

Sending prayers for your girl, and I understand how much we love our babies. Please let us know how she does. Sending hugs. 

Valued Contributor

Good News! They called a little while ago. She came thru surgery just fine! They said lots of little stones & 5 abt the size of a quarter. They have them to show us. They said she was awake but still groggy when they called! So we can go pick her up after 4! So happy! Poor little thing is sure going to be sore I'm afraid. My husband fixed an area so she can go off the deck without using the stairs & go pee. And smaller area so she can't go very far! Thank you everyone for keeping us in your prayers!! Be glad to get our little girl home!
Honored Contributor

I am so happy to read that your girl is coming home, and all ended well. Please share her name with us. 

happy-dancing-elephant-smiley-emoticon.gif

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad your pup is fine. Sending prayers that she will heal quickly and be pain free.

Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots wrote:
Good News! They called a little while ago. She came thru surgery just fine! They said lots of little stones & 5 abt the size of a quarter. They have them to show us. They said she was awake but still groggy when they called! So we can go pick her up after 4! So happy! Poor little thing is sure going to be sore I'm afraid. My husband fixed an area so she can go off the deck without using the stairs & go pee. And smaller area so she can't go very far! Thank you everyone for keeping us in your prayers!! Be glad to get our little girl home!

LMB...

I just got home and read your thread. Am so happy that your precious girl came through her surgery with flying colors!! :-)

Sending lots of very special Get Well Soon prayers her way.

---------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Yay!!! Great news!! 

Lovemyboots...wonder if they'll put her on a special diet. Mine didn't need one but if they test the stones they may recommend it.

Give her hugs from us.

Super Contributor

I'm just now reading this and am so glad your girl came through the surgery okay and can come home!

NickNack1
(formerly NickNack)
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Stones 2.jpgStones 1.jpgOur little girl is Miss Maggie Mae!  I have the stones.  There were 5 really big ones! And lots of small ones!  She is sleeping & is on antibiotics & pain meds & I have more meds for when these wear off. She can eat later tonight but vet doesn't think she will. For right now vet said feed her diet she is use to. It is a good quaity food. When I take her back in a few days we will talk about new food & things for prevention!  I wish I could post pictures I would put some on of the stones.  Ok I think I did it!  Hope so. One is by a reg size coffee cup. the other is by a teaspoon. Same stones...and they feel like rocks that you have in your garden!  And she is a small dog!  13 lbs.

Honored Contributor

Wow, I bet those were painful. Good thing your vet took those out. Give Miss Maggie Mae hugs, and get well wishes. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Just saw your initial request for prayers and read the whole thread -- relieved to hear your girl is doing so well!  I couldn't get over the photo of those stones -- she is a trooper!

More prayers coming your way for her to be on her paws and feeling sassy in no time!