Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak 

What a dapper little gentleman!  You did the right thing by Oreo as you always did:  act with pure love for his best interest.  That boy knew love and only love; how else could he have had such a grand and long life?

Prayers from our family to yours on your loss.

Valued Contributor

So very sorry about your dear Oreo.  I know you must be hurting.  Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thank you @Still Raining , we are all crying but know he is once again running 

I did little, bitty, toy senior rescue for many years.  I could send some friends his way 😍

A visual of a sunny field kept me sane.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak 

So sorry about your Oreo.  Such a sweet looking little pup. 

Condolences to you and your family....everyone here understands your pain Cat Sad

But, remember, he's waiting for you over the Bridges, so you will be together again.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much @Boomernichols  I'm sorry to hear you will be entering that phase but at least our babies live a good life with us. Sad not all puppies and kitties are as blessed. I'm sad but grateful that our little Oreo had such a good life and 16 is pretty darn good. 

Esteemed Contributor

Such kind words, thank you @Sammycat1  I appreciate and take all the prayers I can get. It's been hard seeing his little bed empty. 

Esteemed Contributor

Ah yes, I truly believe I will see him again and all my pups that have gone @Witchy Woman  He was silly and funny and he will be missed. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Terrywu  Yes, they become part of the family and are missed and never forgotten

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Catty2 I'll take that hug

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Mimi 1883 It means a lot to us