Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @catter70 I kept thinking yesterday maybe I could've kept him another day but I know in my heart it was time

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @nyc1  He was very special and we love them so much that sadly we have to make the hard decisions too. The Dr was so kind and asked me if I needed more time but I was already in pieces that I said, go ahead. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much for light that candle in Oreo's honor @beastielove  it meant the world to us. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @ScrapHappy 

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much @Group 5 minus 1  It's never easy but seeing him look at me like Momma help me I knew it was time

Respected Contributor

@qvcfreakI am so very, very sorry you had to say goodbye to Oreo!  It is always too soon for us, even if it is time for them.  My deepest condolences!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @CamilleP I guess time went by too fast but he is in a better place 

Regular Contributor

So sorry to hear about Oreo.  I have love and support for you at this time.  We said goodbye to our beautiful boy Sammy, Christmas Eve.  It's so hard but such a brave and kind way to say goodbye.  I want to share some of my strength with you and to tell you to cry if you want/need to but remember the love.  My vet said our little boy was lucky to have found parents that loved him so much and I feel the same was for you.  My tears are for you tonight.x

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you so much @Flopsy Your words mean a lot. And I am so sorry about your baby.

Trusted Contributor

@qvcfreak 

So sorry to read about your dog's death.  Take care of

yourself, and know we all here understand how difficult

this is.

Our dogs are so important to us; they are our family.