Valued Contributor

Our dog, Dot, is in the animal hospital

Our dog has been in the animal hospital since yesterday afternoon.   She is expected to make a full recovery and will be dismissed Tuesday afternoon.  It has been an emotional time for me and just wanted to post my need for support. 

Thanks,   Gayle

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Our dog, Dot, is in the animal hospital

@Gayle2 

I'm sure it is distressing to have Dot away from home, but she will be back with you soon.

The best part is, you expect her to make a full recovery.

Give little Dot and hug and kiss for me.  I'm sure she'll be happy to be back home!

Esteemed Contributor

For Dot @Gayle2 

277fe6cda3be2fc4f0c6f72b31709f18.jpg

Respected Contributor

I am sure you miss your Dot, I have a Dottie!  Life at home is not the same when they are not there, even though you stated she is going to make a full recovery.  Give her a special treat when she is able!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

Poor Dot. My cat was admitted as an emergency patient yesterday. He is home today, but I am not sure which of us was more traumatized.

Honored Contributor

Sad to hear, poor little Dot.  Im happy to hear she will recover and be home soon.  Hugs to both of you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

It is hard when our pets are away, especially in the animal hospital. Take comfort in knowing she will make a full recovery and that she is in good hands. 

I remember when our Quincy had to stay in the hospital due to complications with cancer.  It was very hard to have him away. When he came home he had a big pink smooch mark on the top of his head.  The people working in those facilities love animals are kind to them.  

Take care.  She will be home soon.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@Gayle2  Dot will be so excited to see her mom when she gets home for sure.  I hope that she continues to improve and back to her old self soon.  The whole ordeal is always more stressful for us pet parents when we deal with seperation.  Good luck to you and your "baby."

Esteemed Contributor

It's so hard when you can't bring them home the same day. The good news is that they are getting the care that they need and will make a full recovery! We will keep you in our thoughts and have our paws crossed for a happy reunion.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear Dot has been under the weather. But I'm glad that Tuesday is almost here and she will be home soon. Know that she is being taken care of and is in the best possible place for her right now. (((HUGS)))