Esteemed Contributor

Re: Our Lilly is in kidney failure

@KCDiva   first of all so sorry for  the loss of your mom and now having to deal with your sweet Lilly's illness .   It seems sometimes like my mom always said " when it rains it pours "I hope your Lilly can have more time as you need that right now ,  her love will help you with your grief , our fur babies help us through hard times mine always have.     Our kitty is going through a few health issues at almost 21 including kidney disease .   He's hanging in there but we know it's just a matter of time so we cherish each day we have with him and try to prepare ourselves.   

Bless you ,   I'll remember you in my prayers and your Lilly🙏🏻

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva

How are you and your brood holding up!

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 Thank you so much.for asking. My daughter and granddaughter are taking LIlly Friday if not sooner, depending on her condition, to the vet. We are sick. I sob every now and then. They are having a hard time and I know that day will be horrible. They have been enjoying Lilly this week and taking her to her favorite park and to the beach. I can't remember when I've felt so heartsick. 

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva 

Of course you're beyond brokenhearted. Lilly is surrounded by complete and immersive love--and she knows this. I hope you recognizing this helps you a little, that she is enveloped by love and the greatest care possible. She is living in the moment with those she cherishes the most.

Our family sends yours our prayers for as much comfort and peace as possible.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry for all the pain that your family is experiencing on so many different levels.  My deepest sympathy in the loss of your mother.  I lost my Mom several years ago and I still miss her, but also have some very treasured memories that comfort me.  And, I pray the same for you.

I am also so very sorry to hear about Lilly.  Your granddaughter is a special blessing for Lilly and I am sure your whole family has embraced her over the years and she knows she is loved.  

I will pray for you.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I know we have to let her go so she can be free of any discomfort she may be having. We have been so blessed to have her in our lives for so long. 

Trusted Contributor

Tonight we had to say good bye to our Lilly. It's sad and we're heartbroken but it was time. She was the best girl ever. Will love her forever. Heart

lilly 1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@KCDiva 

Who wouldn't love that sweetheart forever? She's happy always now, as she was in that photo. You showed the greatest courage and love today--and she knows. She knows.

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@KCDiva 

Who wouldn't love that sweetheart forever? She's happy always now, as she was in that photo. You showed the greatest courage and love today--and she knows. She knows.

@Sammycat1   Thank you so much! Yes she is happy now and she deserves to be after all the years of happiness she brought us. She'll be in our hearts forever.  

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva 

I'm so sorry.  💔🐾

F29C0D2A-913E-42F5-A01C-B6B566755D70.jpeg