Trusted Contributor

Yesterday we had to say good bye to our kitty, Fonzy!

He was l7 1/2 and had many different problems.   He was losing weight and had lost his hearing.  He was one of the best pets we have ever had.   Very affectionate and never bit or scratched anyone.   Even our grandchildren when they were younger and they would chase him around the house.  He would just get behind or underneath something and hide!

He died peacefully at the Vets with me stroking him and talking to him!   Today we are sad and we will miss him a lot but we know he is in Heaven and is happy!Cat HappyHeart

Valued Contributor

So sorry for you loss. Cat Sad

Trusted Contributor

Re: Our Fonzy is gone!

[ Edited ]

Deepest sympathy on your loss of Fonzy. I'm sure it was comforting for him to have you there to be with him at his end. Think good thoughts of your good cat and he will live forever your heart. 

Respected Contributor

It never gets easier. My sympathies to all who loved Fonzy.

Esteemed Contributor

@Newgate 

So sorry for the loss of your Fonzy.  How lucky you were to have so many years together.

He will be waiting for you.

Rest in peace sweet Fonzy.

Honored Contributor

@Newgate   I'm so very sorry for your loss.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Rest welll Beloved Fonzy.  You lived a long life in the care and company of many who loved you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Newgate  I am so sorry for your loss of Fonzy.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Our Fonzy is gone!

[ Edited ]

@Newgate  So sorry to hear about Fonzy.  Worst part of having a pet.  How lucky you both were to have found each other.  17 years!  I keep looking at my guy and saying you may be 12 but your still a puppy to me!  (and where does that time go??) 

Hope you have wonderful memories, wishing you peace. 

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. It seems almost daily someone loses a beloved pet here on these forums and it's not an east thing to go thru. You will always have your memories of your love for Fonzy and he for you. Take care.