Respected Contributor

Our Crazy Tuxedo and his Sweet Mom

[ Edited ]

Sharing a few pictures of our crazy Tuxedo kitty and his sweet mom.  He's as rambunctious as a toddler and always getting into things.  She's quiet, sweet and on the shy side, but wll give him a good paw clout when he annoys her. 

Picture #2:  Enjoying a cool breeze on a hot day!  Can you say, 'cat contortionist?"

Picture #1Mother, Penny, checking things out!

(Mother, Penny, wound up on our back deck about 7 years ago, pregnant, hungry, thirsty and exhausted from the hot weather.)  She had her kittens and we found good homes for them, but her one tuxedo kitty was very small, sickly and we didn't think would make it.  Were we ever wrong!  He is so smart, and sometimes thinks he's part dog.  He fetches, will play ball on the upstairs steps by dropping the ball from his mouth so it bounces down the stairs, so you can throw it back up to him again.  He plays hide and seek and loves to sit on my sons shoulder as he walks through the house.  His mom is content to stay grounded and calm.)   Our house wouldn't be complete without them.    

20210617_093256.jpg

20230214_143232.jpg Here he is with a stuffed toy he calls his own.. 269931530_5493747830652142_1810900823348836819_n.jpg

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Respected Contributor

Re: Our Crazy Tuxedo and his Sweet Mom

@ciao_bella What s delightful story and thank you for sharing with us (along with the pics).

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for sharing your adorable family members! Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Love ❤️🐾❤️🐾❤️🐾❤️🐾❤️🐾

Respected Contributor

Penny's eyes and face seem so calm and peaceful. I know they both give you happiness.

Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella ,

I loved your descriptions and your house must be a lot of love and fun-how cute that little one and so sweet the mama cat-beautiful!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@ciao_bella,

Thanks for posting,

Thumbs Up Emoticon - Beautiful Emoji Queen Duvet, transparent png download

Respected Contributor

What a lovely story; you can see how contented they are and how much you love them.

She is so sweet and he is a beautiful boy! Incredible eyes...

Your kindness resulted in two wonderful additions to your home. May you have many more happy years together.

Trusted Contributor

@ciao_bella    I am in love!  Your kitties are so beautiful!  Mama Penny is precious and her son is  just as sweet!  Theses photos are adorable, especially the one with your kitty and his stuffed toy!  What is this tuxedo kitty name?  Thank you for giving these beautiful kitties a home!  

Respected Contributor

@sophiesofers   My apologies... My little male tuxedo is named 'Grinder' because as a sweet tiny kitten he would grind his teeth when tried to eat solid food.   His mother, Penny, was named that because any shiny coins she found in the house she was fascinated with,  and she would steal them and hid them under the kitchen/rug runner.  With one paw she would lift the runner up, and with the other paw she would bat, and I mean BAT, the coin under the rug/runner like a hockey player..lol.  At any given day, you could lift the rug/runner up and find a handful of mixed coins.  

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!