Valued Contributor

My sister and I lost our precious  Angus on the 17th to a very aggressive form of Thyroid cancer.

We adopted Angus 13 years ago and he gave us countless joy and love.

He was half poodle and PBGVD, the one who came in first place at Westminstervyhis year.

A year ago (April 4, 2022) I was in our back yard for two hours when Angus ran out alerting me something was terribly wrong, I went into the house and found my sister on the floor semi conscious, he saved her life, she was in IC for over a week. When she came home Angus never left her side.

'We loved him dearly and miss him.

IMG_0129.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@AlsaceGal  I am very sorry for your loss💔🐾

Valued Contributor

@NEvans2 

Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

Now that's a handsome and beloved pup who knows--and forever will know--that he is cherished. Heart

Honored Contributor

@AlsaceGal,

What a loving sweetheart he was.

I am so sorry for your great loss-I know so much how a great love taken away is so sad to be without them and not have them with us.

I hope even though he is not physically there with you, you will feel his loving spirit and heart everyday especially when you think of him which I'm sure will be every moment now.

I'm so sorry @AlsaceGal.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Sorry for your loss of sweet Angus. 😢

Respected Contributor

I'm sure you gave him a wonderful life full of love.  I am so sorry for your loss he was a special boy.

Valued Contributor

@on the bay , 

Yes, was cherished and will be, he was very sweet and devoted to us and his brother Reilley.

'On April 4th he was diagnosed and only 4 days ago he became noticeably uncomfortable. A decision none of want to make.

Thank you for your kind words.

Valued Contributor

@spumoni99 ,

'Every morning he went to Starbucks to say hello, he loved attention and car rides.

'He indeed had a wonderful life.

Valued Contributor

@OKPrincess 

'Thank you.