Esteemed Contributor

Fantastic update on Otto (adorable name, by the way).  Please give him a smooch and scruff from me ... You are both part of the Pet Lovers Forum family now!

Respected Contributor

Great news about Otto!  Here's hoping he comes home soon.

Never understimate the power of QVC Pet Lover's prayers and good wishes. Smiley Wink

Denise
Trusted Contributor

So glad to hear that Otto is on the the road to recovery and will be in your loving arms soon!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad to hear the good news about Otto.  Barking, wagging tail, eating ... it's all good.  Hope he's home very soon.  (((Hugs)))

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Great news about Otto.  I'm sure he'll be as excited to get home as you will be to have him back. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Otto Update

[ Edited ]

Just keep replying here! How is Otto today Any news? Will he be coming home soon?  I am excited to hear is on his way to health..... My little shihtzu almost died in a coma 2\12 years ago. Diabetes   lost his sight 2 weeks later. Riley is a happy healthy  little boy today and has had his sight restored  for over 2 years now with a gifted Dr.  Had his cataracts removed and lenses put in! Reason I am telling you his?God loves us and the ones we love , life holds amazing  miracles, you will see  soon I am sure.Thanking God in advance for his total healing! Stay strong see  your miracle....Maryanne

Honored Contributor

(((Hugs))) and (Heart) for Otto.  Is he home yet?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Valued Contributor

Dr called this morning to say they were going to cut back on the IV and hopefully he will keep making progress on his own.  I feel like I am on a roller coaster.  Up one day and not feeling quite as confident the next.  Please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming until I get him home.

Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers continuing for both of you!!!

Respected Contributor

Sending Healing Prayers for your Fur-Baby OttoHeart...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~