Honored Contributor

Prayers for your little teddy bear puppy.  I hope Otto recovers quickly and can return home to you in perfect health posthaste.  (((Hugs)))

Teddy Bear Adult Dogs Teddy bear puppies  Does Otto look like this?

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Respected Contributor

An extra prayer (and ear scratch) for Otto!  Hope things turn out well.  Please keep us updated.

Denise
Frequent Contributor

How is Otto today? Prayers are said...Maryanne

Valued Contributor

Afraid I don't know how to post an update of Otto, tried and tried.  So, I chose to reply to you and maybe if you would you can get out the word for me that the doctor called today to say that she is cautiously optimistic about Otto.  He numbers are edging closer to normal range and ultra sound showed his kidneys are fine.  They tested him for a bacterial infection, Leptosirosis.  Really don't know much about it.  Waiting for results.  I hope I am not imposing on you, but I feel those concerned should know.  Thank you and thanks to everyone for those good thoughts and prayers.  I am sure they are working.

Terry

Esteemed Contributor

Great news about Otto!  We'll continue to pray for him -- and that he comes home to you as soon as possible.  Thanks for the update!

Trusted Contributor

Terry ~ Thank you for keeping us updated!  I'm so happy that Otto is on the path to recovery!  My mind has been going back to this thread wondering how everyone is doing.  Again, thank you for the update ~ please take care and know I (and I'm sure many others here) will continue to keep you & Otto in our prayers.

Trusted Contributor

Prayers for you and Otto and for a quick recovery so he can come home soon!!!

Respected Contributor

Hello, Terrywu and welcome. Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry that your new puppy is sick and I hope he gets better.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Otto is doing really well.  The Dr called this am and they are pleased and surprised by his progress.  He is barking, wagging his tail and even eating a little.  Hopefully he will come home on Thursday.  Again thank all of you for your good thoughts and prayers.  I feel as though I found a whole new group of friends.

Esteemed Contributor

Fantastic update on Otto (adorable name, by the way).  Please give him a smooch and scruff from me ... You are both part of the Pet Lovers family now!