Honored Contributor

Otis is very happy with his new GF, Delaney!

Delaney is their rescue German Shepherd they had before Otis came home and she gladly shares the bed with him!

Shhhh....I don't think Otis has figured out that they're both fixed, he's got that lovesick puppy look, LOL!

Otis & Girlfriend.jpg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

OMG!  My heart melted!  Thank you for sharing this photo.

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  This is so sweet!

Nice to meet Delaney. I have seen Otis in your previous picture.

What a tough life they have, kidding, resting on the bed!

Esteemed Contributor

A couple of cuties!!

When my boy was a little one and I had just adopted him, he caused quite a scene at the vet's.  Embarrassed, I mentioned to the tech that he's fixed so couldn't understand his behavior.  She  recplied, men are fixed, does that change them!  So, nature prevailsWoman LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom 

Such beautiful dogs.

But, who is going to tell them they need to make room when it's bed time Cat LOL

Oh, and I LOVE that they are on the bed to begin with.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman 

That would be Aunt Betty, she's pretty feisty, LOL!

But I have a feeling they're just keeping the bed warm until Aunt Betty is ready for it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

IG - you're KILLIN me with these EVER-SO-SWEET pics....both big pooches steal my heart - kiss them for me on their super soft foreheads and tell 'em it's from Aunt Ko!

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

Will do Aunt Ko!

They're delighted to know that they brought smiles to some human faces!

I swear I think Otis's head has gotten even bigger, if that's even possible, LOL!