Honored Contributor

One happy kitty im cat sitting for 10 days😺

[ Edited ]

I am cat sitting the friendliest loving kitty.  In fact, I think my friends neighbors must wonder gee 1hour at their house just to feed him???!!!!  It's just to keep him company. Sounds crazy but I really think he is lonely as they are normally home all day.

He patiently waits for me every morning to come in and I sit down then he comes running and nuzzles me & kisses/licks my face.  Then he wants to be fed.

Tonite I went over he was waiting at the door. Decided to watch nascar race he figured why not get comfy too!

IMG_7257.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Re: One happy kitty im cat sitting for 10 days😺

Tabbies are the best! He looks like my Bruiser who acts very similar to your furry friend. Kudos to you for taking such good care of him.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure he's lonely.  What a sweetie.  I don't know him, but I know I'd love him.  ðŸ’•ðŸ˜¸

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1

Thanks for taking the time to visit with the lonely kitty instead of just runnling in and feeding and leaving.  I'm sure he anxiously awaits your visit and his family coming home.  Hope your friends will be returning soon. 

Respected Contributor

He is so sweet!  And how good of you to spend time with him.  I'm sure he's lonely. Thank you for being so caring towards him!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I am cat sitting the friendliest loving kitty.  In fact, I think my friends neighbors must wonder gee 1hour at their house just to feed him???!!!!  It's just to keep him company. Sounds crazy but I really think he is lonely as they are normally home all day.

He patiently waits for me every morning to come in and I sit down then he comes running and nuzzles me & kisses/licks my face.  Then he wants to be fed.

Tonite I went over he was waiting at the door. Decided to watch nascar race he figured why not get comfy too!

IMG_7257.JPG

@homedecor1

He is lovely!  This is an AWWWWW picture!  I love it --- it is lighting up my morning!

I had a darling cat once -- a calico --- I swear she was part dog!  She had traits that were feline and canine.  She would wait at the door and window for me and sat on me and kissed me as this lovely cat is doing! She was very intuitive, also.  Knew when I was sad, happy, etc.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I was very happy to learn that some cats are very affectionate ....  and I happen to own one!     Heart