Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy, showdown at the camper!

The tiny terror was not happy to find a squatter in the camper.  Petunia's dilemma, how does aIMG_0698.JPG3 1/2 lb. kitten remove a cranky 12lb. cat from a new plaything.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Oh boy, showdown at the camper!

Petunia is a delight. I love her little camper. 

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the jungle,  Pet! 

Respected Contributor

Hi Retired Legal -

I just showed my husband this pic and gave him the backstory of your lil buds...he laughed saying our cat Shadow would be the same way if "someone" was in or on something he claimed as his own.

That photo of the "showdown" with your kiddencats is great.

It speaks volumes about your lil babies and their purrrsonalities.

Keep up the great stories with the pics - I know I'm not alone saying this - 

I SO ENJOY IT!

Respected Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Hi Retired Legal -

I just showed my husband this pic and gave him the backstory of your lil buds...he laughed saying our cat Shadow would be the same way if "someone" was in or on something he claimed as his own.

That photo of the "showdown" with your kiddencats is great.

It speaks volumes about your lil babies and their purrrsonalities.

Keep up the great stories with the pics - I know I'm not alone saying this - 

I SO ENJOY IT!

Me, too!  We're catless at the moment (aging, health issues) so I'm eager to be reminded of the "glory days" of dealing with those devilish...but entertaining...kitten antics.

Bring it on!

R3.jpg

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb  Beautiful cat.  The facial expression does not look happy. lol  That is a Tess look.  I see it every day.

What breed is your cat?  The markings are striking.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@denisemb  Beautiful cat.  The facial expression does not look happy. lol  That is a Tess look.  I see it every day.

What breed is your cat?  The markings are striking.

Rocko was an F3 marble bengal "hybrid": only 3 generations removed from an Asian Leopard cat.  Needs 4 gens to qualify as a purebred Bengal cat.

Don't let the look scare you - he was the sweetest, loviest cat ever born, he just was "stalking" the dangly wrist strap on my camera (which is why this picture still cracks me up).

Soooo, if your daughter was considering relinquishing Petunia, we'd take her on.  Even if Petunia would have to climb up to her litterbox or food dish (like THAT'S gonna happen!)

Love me some Ms. Petunia Smudge kitten.

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb  lol No daughter is not relinquishing Little P.  Our original plan was to find her a good home. That lasted about 2 days.  

I told my sister it's a good thing DD never had kids. She worries if Petunia sneezes.  I told her if you spent your days with your nose in all that fur you would sneeze too. For Pete's sake, calm down, she's fine.  As long as she doesn't have a ruuny nose.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@denisemb  lol No daughter is not relinquishing Little P.  Our original plan was to find her a good home. That lasted about 2 days.  

I told my sister it's a good thing DD never had kids. She worries if Petunia sneezes.  I told her if you spent your days with your nose in all that fur you would sneeze too. For Pete's sake, calm down, she's fine.  As long as she doesn't have a ruuny nose.

Ahhhh, darn.  And here DH & I were ready to buy some tables for Lil P's litterbox and food dish (as we can't bend down so well anymore). Woman Wink

I guess you'll just have to continue posting stories and pictures to satisfy all her fans...

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb  I think you and your DH would be fighting a lot of folks for her.  My niece, my sister's youngest, would be #1.  I call her the cat whisperer.  Has her own cats, fostered for an organization.  If people found very young kittens they showed up at her door. When she came here when and saw P I thought she was going to "catnap" her.

I'll continue to post Petunia's adventures.

One thing, she isn't fond of strangers.  Tess hides under the couch when someone comes. Petunia now joins her.  My son has seen her once since she got out of being contained.  Now Gizmo, my little orange guy, would run to the door to see who came to "see him."