Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom, Love the pic!  Actually had his Wisdom Panel done and Eddy is actually 1/2 American Staffordshire Terrier and 1/2 Cocker Spaniel, and happens t look like a Black Lab!  However, once pointed out, though short-haired with the Pitti body, he's got the long ears and face of a Cocker!

In reality, Eddy saved me so he's my Angel!  And, imho, my precious Jade sent him to me.

But thanks, have a nice day!  

P.S.  It's Dog's Rights Day! (just found that on fb)

Valued Contributor

@eddyandme I cried when I read your story just like I cried when I read @KingstonsMom story. They were tears of joy that Eddy and Kingston are enjoying loving, caring forever homes. Thanks for sharing. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Super Contributor

Look at his sweet, beautiful face!

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@KingstonsMom, Love the pic!  Actually had his Wisdom Panel done and Eddy is actually 1/2 American Staffordshire Terrier and 1/2 Cocker Spaniel, and happens t look like a Black Lab!  However, once pointed out, though short-haired with the Pitti body, he's got the long ears and face of a Cocker!

In reality, Eddy saved me so he's my Angel!  And, imho, my precious Jade sent him to me.

But thanks, have a nice day!  

P.S.  It's Dog's Rights Day! (just found that on fb)

@eddyandme

Our Kingston is also an American Staffordshire Terrier (according to vets).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Kingston is beautiful!  I can see that soulful look in his eyes.  It's a special look we see in in our rescued furbabies guess 'cause they've made it through horrific times and at last are basking in loving happiness.  They, and only they, have a special appreciation for all they now have.  I think it's like when we reach a certain age, we miss our parents who have departed and are suddenly filled with an appreciation for all they've done for us, all their sacrifices, and their special love.  

The knowledge that takes us almost a lifetime to gain, our rescued furbabies seem to get in a very short time.

Kisses to your beautiful boy!Heart

Valued Contributor

@eddyandmewrote:

@KingstonsMom

The knowledge that takes us almost a lifetime to gain, our rescued furbabies seem to get in a very short time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AMEN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"