Honored Contributor

OUR GROOMER IS FINALLY OPEN AGAIN !!

[ Edited ]

I finally got my Bogey over to the groomer for a PAWdicure, as they call it.    A cat with overgrown nails is always scratching something.

Today is the first day the groomer was open.

So, I stop by with him about noon, no appointment necessary.  One of the sales clerks said there'd been about 25 customers in since 9am .... all dogs and cats needing their nails clipped!  

No baths or shampoos ....  just owners needing nails clipped.    Apparently, we've all been desperate.  

Smiling cat face with heart eyes

Esteemed Contributor

Re: OUR GROOMER IS FINALLY OPEN AGAIN !!

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 

We must be lucky. There's no way our cat would allow anyone besides us to trim her nails!

Honored Contributor

Ours never closed.  She does have safety procedures in place.  She comes out to the car to get our puppy, grooms him, calls us when she is done & we pay by phone.  We never have to go inside the spa.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Our wonderful groomer is open ONLY for dogs with medical diagnosed skin conditions.........and it is curbside pickup and delivery.

Honored Contributor

My baby Toby got his summer cut!

255FF46F-07EE-486A-9DDA-7EF1D8E40172.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I am SO jealous!

Just brushed our guy. He looks like such a mess and brushing doesn't help much. His tail is dragging on the ground and his paws has tons of fur going every direction. Looks like I could use him to dust the floor with all his extra fur around his paws.

He has a double coat and his long hair is getting really long and stringy looking.

I am tempted to trim around his paws but I am scared to try and trim his tail. I wouldn't know how to begin. 

Wish I knew how long stores aren't allowed to be open. We are all looking raggedy. 

Esteemed Contributor

My Khloe is ready for a cut too, but your Toby is gorgeous, just beautiful.