Honored Contributor

Re: No Good Things to Post?????

We rescued a cat the end of April and then her momma in July.  But DH and I had been away for home for most of the summer. 

My parents stay at our place in the summer months while we are gone, take care of the yard, a rental property and also these two cats.

We got to see them a few times over the past months, but drove home on Monday and are here to stay for a while.

They were wild mind you, but my mom is awesome.  They are well trained.  The little one rolls over on command and lets you rub her belly. 

It's so cute, tonight I happened to look over at her and she was on her back looking at me like 'don't you want to rub my belly?'  I have no idea how long she was laying there like it.  It almost made me sad!

I'm so happy they are inside, safe and sound.  It's a miracle bringing a wild animal in your home and ending up having the best pet you could imagine.

Honored Contributor

This Sunday I am going to volunteer to help out at the rehab place for a swim party they are having for 25 golden retrievers! That should be fun!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

IMG_20150414_112610.jpg

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

IMG_20150414_112610.jpg

oh so cute I want to give kisses to those cutie pies!!

Super Contributor

You are an angel!  Wish you and your kitty the best in life.