Honored Contributor

Re: No Good Things to Post?????

I am enjoying the pets but I thought the topic was happy and positive stuff.My mistake...sorry.

Trusted Contributor

Husband and I are leaving Saturday for a week-long vacation.  A week away from my office.  Since he's already raking leaves - a week away from the leaves for him.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy

Have you met Buffy The Cat Legend?

I follow him on FB.  I will warn you though, he's a Cub's fan.

He is quite photogenic and he does lots of interesting things.  Maybe you can check him out for a small dose of orange cat sunshine. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

I am enjoying the pets but I thought the topic was happy and positive stuff.My mistake...sorry.

I think because this was posted in the Pet Lovers forum it was assumed she meant good things regarding our pets or animals. It is just nice to hear fun, light hearted, happy things about our pets once in awhile, along with the bad.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dex

Not a problem, I'm sure. Actually, until I read your post, I didn't realize this was posted in the 'Pet' forum either, LOL!

It's all good!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

On a positive note, Mercy loves her new Lemur toy.

mercy.jpg

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Regular Contributor

Samsung phone photos 2014 214.jpg

Gabby, a lilac point Himalayan, is the only cat

living amongst two rowdy dogs .... she's small,

but mighty.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy  All pet reports should be accompanied by a photo.  Where's Daisy's?  What kind of dog is Daisy?  I love to watch agility and wish I had discovered it in my youth.  Great exercise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Guess no one has good things to say about their pets.  Rather talk about the weather.

I tried......

My french bulldog Frankie is sleeping at my feet right now.  She is the sweetest girl.  My father had to move to an Independent Living Community in the town where my sister and I live last year.  His house was just packed with 59 years of accumulated things.  My sister and I have been taking the two hour trip many times over the summer, and I always take Frankie with me.  She is the perfect traveller.  Frankie and I spent this past weekend at his house.  We've just about finished but still have a few more trips to make.  The final trip will be having a deep cleaning done by a cleaning company and then putting the house on the market.  This has been quite stressful, but having Frankie with me each time has been such a comfort.  I couldn't ask for a better companion.  I love her so much.

@Kachina624 suggested that everyone post pictures of their pets with their posts.  My post is above, and this is Frankie.

fullsizeoutput_3f.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@VAbelle wrote:

Samsung phone photos 2014 214.jpg

Gabby, a lilac point Himalayan, is the only cat

living amongst two rowdy dogs .... she's small,

but mighty.

@VAbelle  Gabby is beautiful.  I love Himalayans, persians and exotic shorthairs.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau