Honored Contributor

Re: No Good Things to Post?????

@lolakimono

Awesome kitty pic, Lola!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I am having a wonderful day in Wa.the weather is warm for this time of year and it is sunny.I just got home from the gym and I am thinking about a nice walk.I only have one problem to report...no sunglasses.I just broke mine after at least ten years of wear and I hope to find a similar pair.I loved the fit and that they were light weight.

Honored Contributor

The best news from here, it's NOV and there's no **no on the ground!!

Honored Contributor

Hilarious ( to me anyway) cat pic I saw today

14908407_1136231879746312_8116048561629218536_n.jpg

I have a sparkle goth and fancy dress goth cats

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Weatherman says -- 'The sun will be out the rest of the week, at least', that's good enough for me.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Guess no one has good things to say about their pets.  Rather talk about the weather.

I tried......

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Catlady Nicole wrote:

My newest rescue kitty is adapting very well to her new home.  She is a senior, declawed, no teeth left and has cataracts.  Her former people tossed her out of the house and moved away.  Hateful.  But, she has me now, and after some significant vet work she is a healthy, curious lady.  I was thrilled to see her on the back of the couch last night, gazing out the window, while her new kitty sisters watched on.  That took a lot of trust for her, and it warms my heart to know she has a loving home for her golden years.  

That's my good news HeartCat Happy

I know in my heart that Divine Intervention made sure that this precious girl wound up with you and that for the rest of her life she'll be showered with tons of TLC! I also know that there's some evil payback karma Cat Madon it's way to the sc*m who abandoned her!

Rescues are the best! I'm Mommy to five of them.

I especially love the older kitties...they have so much love to give! In 2004 I rescued two 12 year old brothers that nobody else wanted. At the time I had my four girls...Tabitha, Sophie (now at The Bridge), Maggie (also at The Bridge) and her sister Samantha. I wasn't planning on adding to the zoo but I was the boys' only hope of survival. Tom went to The Bridge three months after he turned 18 and his brother Forrest followed him 8 months later..a month before he would have turned 19.

Sending your sweet girl tons of kisses...please deliver them to her for me! 

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^= 

Honored Contributor

lolakimono wrote:

@CrazyDaisy

On this Election Day, I have two cattidates of the "orange" party.  They differ on their choice of platforms.  One pledges sunshine and the other pledges naps. 

I know that my kittehs...Tabitha,Samantha,Olivia, Henry (he's my Orange kitteh) and Jack will vote for BOTH cattidates!!!! 

-------------------------------

Honored Contributor

CrazyDaisy wrote:

Guess no one has good things to say about their pets.  Rather talk about the weather.

I tried......

I saw four posts that weren't weather related and responded to two of them.

So your effort did indeed pay off.

------------------------------

Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

I tried......

My french bulldog Frankie is sleeping at my feet right now.  She is the sweetest girl.  My father had to move to an Independent Living Community in the town where my sister and I live last year.  His house was just packed with 59 years of accumulated things.  My sister and I have been taking the two hour trip many times over the summer, and I always take Frankie with me.  She is the perfect traveller.  Frankie and I spent this past weekend at his house.  We've just about finished but still have a few more trips to make.  The final trip will be having a deep cleaning done by a cleaning company and then putting the house on the market.  This has been quite stressful, but having Frankie with me each time has been such a comfort.  I couldn't ask for a better companion.  I love her so much.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau