Respected Contributor

Re: New Puppy Chloe Cavalier King Charles

image.jpeg

I do not understand why iPad uploads are going sideways! Her she is on our Q sofa cover that we LOVE BTW. 

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe

Thank you!!  I've been soooo busy with her, I have not checked in with our experts here. Smiley Happy. She is a great pup, I just always hope I'm a good momma to her, she's so precious!

Hugs!!

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness, she is so sweet.  Kisses to her from my two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.

They are the most affectionate dogs in the world.  I love your pictures.

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

image.jpeg

I do not understand why iPad uploads are going sideways! Her she is on our Q sofa cover that we LOVE BTW. 

@Mustang Shar ok I have to ask . . . this is a wonderful picture but aside from your beautiful Chloe is that toy at the end of your sofa/bed or is that a furbaby?  Both look extremely happy on your Q sofa cover I may add . . . Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mustang Shar  Chloe is absolutely adorable!  The cuddle time in the morning sounds special.  I'm glad things are going so well but sorry she's scared of her lead.  I wonder why.  Hopefully she won't always be.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Mustang Shar  Chloe is absolutely adorable!  The cuddle time in the morning sounds special.  I'm glad things are going so well but sorry she's scared of her lead.  I wonder why.  Hopefully she won't always be.  

We had a Lhasa Apso that you could literally drag behind a car on her lead and she would not follow.  She would follow you all over the place without the lead, never chased a squirrel or bolted for any reason but bring out that collar and leash and that was it for her.  It was like she was duct taped to the cement at that point.

Please know this dog was never in anyway in an abusive environment.  She went from a great breeder into our home and was the smartest, most obedient dog you could ask for.  Just don't bring out that leash.

Maybe she considered it an insult . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe  Wow!! What a sweet dog! 

I am am letting her carry her lead, which she has done. This morning I put outside on the patio with no lead and she started walking around sniffing for a minute than ran back in the house. LOL. She can be stubborn, but she's a smarty when she wants to be. I will keep working on it.

I think once it warms up she will enjoy this a lot more. Brrrrr 

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@NickNack  I have no idea other than general puppyhood. At least she will run around the house with the lead on. That's a huge improvement