Esteemed Contributor

I am terribly sorry for your loss. Having gone through the pain of saying good-bye to our beloved pets, all I can  say is that the deep pain we feel will be replaced with fond memories and the warmth of love over time. There are no words that remove the hurt. Just know that we have shared your pain and we know that brighter days are ahead. Just be patient.

Esteemed Contributor

@gizmogal  I just saw your post.  I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Arrow.  What a beautiful boy he was and still is in your heart.  It will take time, but someday you will be able to love another again.  You will know when the time is right to open your heart and let another kitty jump into it.

We are here for you!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Need comforting today

[ Edited ]

@gizmogal

My heartfelt condolences go out to you.and may happy memories comfort your heart...............

Image result for sympathy for loss of cat

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

awww, so sorry for your loss....DH and I have lost several dogs in our married life....we cry like babies, it is so hard.  Take care of yourself.

Frequent Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss.  I know how it feels having put my 16-year old dog to sleep several months ago.  It is heart wrenching, but always remember that he had a long, happy life with you, and you will see him again one day!  I will pray for both of you!

Respected Contributor

@gizmogal  I am so sorry. I understand completely. Blessings to you.

Frequent Contributor

OrionOrion

Frequent Contributor

HandsomeHandsome

Respected Contributor

It was time for your love to go home.  So hard, sending hugs your way. You will grieve, so let it come... Please try to keep your heart open for a new friend when you’re ready.

It breaks my heart when folks suffer loss of a pet and are too afraid of grief to let a new one in-  💝

Frequent Contributor

handxome 024.JPGHandsome when he was 20

@nougat wrote:

@mwmc

I have a 21 yr old cat too. funny cuz her name is Nougat and the name they gave me when I signed up for this forum just month or so ago was Nougat!  what a coincedence. they picked the name Nougat for me! 

21 is old! its probably a small club. she keeps on going and going!

Blessing and lots of love to Nougat 

handsome 034.JPGsweet old man