Esteemed Contributor

Need Prayers for "Beauty Junkie," Mama to "Cookie" and Lover of All Fur Babies

Hi Everyone,

Coming to you today, asking for prayers and kindest thoughts for "Beauty Junkie" who, as many of you know, found a real home on the Pet Lovers Forum, after being very active on the Beauty Forum for years and years.

BJ not only suffers from several auto immune diseases, but has also been suffering from a painful GI issue, which has turned very bad, causing great, great pain.  She will be referred out-of-state to an internationally known center with excellent clinicians, but nothing ever happens quick enough, when you're in that much pain.

So, if you can spare a few minutes each day to remember BJ in thought or prayer, I know she will be ever so grateful, as will I.

Thank you so much and God Bless ~ Rebecca

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need Prayers for "Beauty Junkie," Mama to "Cookie" and Lover of All Fur Babi

I believe prayers work.

Adding mine.

Respected Contributor

Re: Need Prayers for "Beauty Junkie," Mama to "Cookie" and Lover of All Fur Babi

i will remember her in prayer. 

Respected Contributor

@sfnative   Of course, will add "Beauty Junkie" to my prayers.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Dear beauty junkie, 

You are always in my prayers, and I am very hopeful you will be feeling better soon. 

Thank you @sfnative  for alerting us that beauty needs our prayers more than ever. 

Esteemed Contributor

praying for B J!

Trusted Contributor

@sfnative 

Thank you for letting us know.

I'm definite believer in the power of prayer. 

I'm so sorry Beauty Junkie is suffering from so many illnesses.  I pray she gets the help she needs ASAP.  You're so right, when people are in severe pain, tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough.

Beauty Junkie:  Wishing you the best in your healing process.  With many people praying for you, I hope it brings you some peace & relief very soon.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @sfnative !  Prayers are indeed powerful.  I’ll add BJ to mine!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My dear beloved friend...

As I've often told you over the

years...I wish that so many miles

didn't seperate us so that I could be

by your side to help you in your time

of need.

As always I'm sending you tons

more special healing prayers,positive

energy and love filled comfort hugs.

(((((HeartBEAUTY JUNKIEHeart)))))

@sfnative 

Bless your beautiful heart for starting

this thread.

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Valued Contributor

Prayers for Beauty Junkie.