Valued Contributor

Re: National Dog Day! šŸ¶

@lovemybichonfrise wrote:

Love this!!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!! Heart

Valued Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Here are my babies Khloe and Oreo

7DE580B8-704C-403B-8F7E-8E749BC0A1DC.jpeg73BD6562-38E6-42B7-970A-A0C19D4DC388.jpeg

Precious!!!!!!!!!!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

I loved looking at everyone's furbaby's.  They are all beautiful.

When I was very young we had over the years 2 dogs.

But other than that I've always had cats in my life.  They found me, just showed up.  

But in March my daughter who lives in Denver drove out to take care of me with her dog (Luna Lee).

I have 2 cats that totally run my house...it's OK, I admit it.

So when Luna Lee came, there was some adjusting to do.  All Luna wanted to do was make friends.  However, Bill was not happy Luna came to visit.  They got into a few tuffs.  Poor Luna went back home to Denver with a little scar on her nose.

For the most part we were able to keep them apart.

Luna Lee is one lucky dog.  She goes everywhere with my daughter and her boyfriend.

Life is good when  you're a dog in Colorado.  There are lots of dog parks, beautifully fenced in for miles, with creeks and flowing water.

Luna gets to go into delis with my daughter and often gets a special treat from the deli owner.  Same thing with many of the bars and winery.....

Even in many of the hotels they are dog friendly.

Again, thanks for posting pictures of your babies.  

My daughter (mom of Luna Lee) probably won't have any children, may not even get married.  But she constantly says to me, "Mom...you know Luna is my baby".  I always say, "Yes Katie....I totally understand.  I think of her as your baby too".

I love reading the stories everyone here posts.

I think the world would be a much better place if more people had dogs.  I think a dog (and cat) makes life easier and happier.

Valued Contributor

@ SilleeMee - Lilly is my 4th Golden.  The only one whose face turned white was my Miss Molly.  Her face was white by the time she turned about 10.  She was my first, adopted from North Shore Animal League.  She had her problems but we were the love of each other's lives.  I would put my face down to her food bowl like I was going to eat it and she would smile at me, like she was thinking, "You know you wouldn't touch this!" She lived to almost 15.  

Molly was our only red Golden.  The next 2 were medium goldens, beautiful and super smart.  Our current girl, Lilly Bee, is a mix of American Golden and European White.  There is a difference in personality and intelligence. lol  I won't say more so as not to hurt her feelings. None of our others' faces turned white, and they lived to 11 and 13.  Maybe only the red ones turn white?  Plus it would show more.

Would love to post a pic to show you when I learn how. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Dancin.JPG

Jasper, my Granddog, loves to dance!

Honored Contributor

All of your dogs sound so lovely! @Tessa Mendoza 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fortune wrote:

Dancin.JPG

Jasper, my Granddog, loves to dance!

My longhaired chihuahua, Biscotti, does too...he loves to walk on his hind legs as well!