Honored Contributor

Mystery solved! Goldens Help Toddler 'Escape' Cute video!

"Parents left baffled at how their toddler kept escaping her bedroom to wander the halls late at night were shocked to discover she had two partners in crime - their adorable Golden retrievers.

Using in-room safety cameras, they recorded the cheeky pair of pooches opening the door and playing with the girl before leading her out for a wander.

The toddler, who had gotten into the habit of escaping her room and exploring the house once Mum and Dad had gone to bed, left her parents scratching their heads.

But finally their questions were answered when they installed cameras to observe their little Houdini in action.

The video shows the two retrievers opening the door and jumping on the bed to wake up the little girl.

Then, once she's awake and ready to explore, they run in and out of the room, encouraging the girl to follow." 

Parents who were baffled at how their toddler kept escaping her bedroom to wander the halls late at night were shocked to discover she had two partners in crime - their adorable Golden retrievers

Adorable vdeo here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5812043/Adorable-moment-Golden-retrievers-taking-toddler-nig...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Re: Mystery solved! Goldens Help Toddler 'Escape' Cute video!

It's sweet that those dogs obviously love that little girl so much.  I bet they would also be very protective of her in any dangerous situation!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

PRICELESS!!!  (Especially to me... we have a Golden.  Any other Golden "parents" here?)  Smiley Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I saw this on Facebook yesterday and thought it was so cute.  Those little stinkers!  

Does anyone follow Dave Ramsey, the financial advice guy?  He suddenly lost his sweet GR over the weekend and has a wonderful, but tearful, post about her on his Facebook page.  It made me smile and weep at the same time.  He also offered some good advice on what we can learn from our dogs.  Check it out.

@spent2much wrote:

PRICELESS!!!  (Especially to me... we have a Golden.  Any other Golden "parents" here?)  Smiley Very Happy

We do!  He is the best furry gift I've every received and came into our lives (my life) at the perfect time!  He is my constant companion and very smart. I already know I'm going to be in bad shape when "that" day comes.