Highlighted
Respected Contributor

My sweet little Himalayan cat, Missy..

...will be turning 18 years old sometime next month.

We adopted her last spring and she's been the sweetest little kitty. At night she likes to curl up next to my head and I just love the feeling of that warm little body next to mine. She's a real character too; when she's finished eating--or using her litter box--she announces it -- LOUDLY -- to the rest of the world.

She old and not as energetic as a younger cat and that's fine with me because I'm getting up there in years and not as energetic as I used to be, so we're a good match. Love that little girl! <3

Honored Contributor

Re: My sweet little Himalayan cat, Missy..

@GoneButNotForgotten    Thank you so much for giving an older pet a loving home.  They are often very hard to place but have so much love to give and for a senior citizen, they are perfect pets.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I hope Missy has a cattastic birthday next month Smiley Happy I love cats too, they are so warm and cuddly. 

Trusted Contributor

In Few Weeks From Now, Missy The Cat shall be celebrating Her Birthday. Our Heart Is Indeed Swelling With Love And Joy Because Missy Mother @GoneButNotForgotten Is Blessed With Another Year Having Missy In Her Life.

Happy Early Birthday Missy

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

How good of you to adopt a senior. Wishing her a great birthday and glad she has a family to spend it with.

Honored Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten   It's wonderful that you adopted an older cat.  Cats are such good company.  I hope you'll have many more happy years with Missy.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten 

Happy pre-birthday to Missy!  She is reaching this milestone because she knows she has your love and care.

Thank you for giving her a loving home in her twilight years; it takes a special person to do so.

Esteemed Contributor

@GoneButNotForgotten  Thank you for adopting Missy and taking such good care of her.  I wish her a wonderful birthday and, hopefully, quite a few more.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Thank you for giving a senior cat a good home.  She sounds adorable.  I've been a cat Mom for decades and had one live to be 19.  

Respected Contributor

Happy Birthday to Missy next month. Looking forward to seeing some pictures!