Valued Contributor

Re: My sweet cat Tigger had two seizures today

Will be praying to St Francis for your beloved Tigger!! Hope the vet doesn't find anything serious.

Give Tigger LOTS of hugs and love---cherish him!!

Lost my dog Gracie 12 days ago to cancer----she was almost 14---am having a tough time moving forward--missing her so much!!

God Bless!

GraciesMommy

Valued Contributor

Heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to your precious Tigger.  I fully understand the pain you are going through now - because I have been there with my kitty. Please keep us updated on Tigger's condition.  There are many prayer warriors interceding on Tigger's behalf. 

Honored Contributor

@newjersey

Sending prayers for Tigger!

Image result for cute cats and dogs

Honored Contributor

🙏🏻💐Prayers for you and Tigger.💐🙏🏻Prayers for all our fur babies because they give us great comfort.💐🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

Sorry to hear this.  Try not to let your mind wander until the test results are back.  🙏🙏🙏 

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry to read about Tigger's seizures.  I hope the Vet finds out what's wrong and it's easily treatable.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@Gracies Mom wrote:

Will be praying to St Francis for your beloved Tigger!! Hope the vet doesn't find anything serious.

Lost my dog Gracie 12 days ago to cancer----she was almost 14---am having a tough time moving forward--missing her so much!!

God Bless!

GraciesMommy

@Gracies Mom

My eyes are filling up with tears for you.  My little precious kitty is getting up in years - and I can fully understand how difficult it is for you to move on. Our cats bring us so much unconditional love.  I fully expect to see them in Heaven greeting us, as we cross over into that Glorious Heavenly Realm.

Honored Contributor

@jubilant-

I've read and heard that too.

Especially certain breeds will hardly ever show they are in pain.

My vet told me when they give you that look, you will know.

I was wondering what she meant but I think I know now.

I will never forget my beloved granddog's look-that day-he was letting me know.Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

AMEN!
Honored Contributor

@Gracies Mom wrote:

God Bless!

GraciesMommy

@Gracies Mom

I am so sorry for the loss of your Gracie.  Twelve days is a mere blink of an eye compared to the fourteen years you spent together.  I would expect that you would be still be grieving intensely at this time.  Right now it’s hard to deal with, but you can tell yourself that she is no longer in pain.  She’s young and strong and healthy again waiting for you at The Rainbow Bridge.🐾💔