Honored Contributor

Yes she’s sneaky. Just look at that adorable face!!

Regular Contributor

Re: My sneaky little angel

[ Edited ]

if you pay close attention, they usually have a plan and for me it just adds to the joy of sharing my home. My Charlotte may look sweet and innocent, but she is always thinking...

Kiku has that smarter then you look, beautiful.

Respected Contributor

She's DARLING, & from what I read here, very smart!

Thanks for the photo- what a face. Heart

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach, such a little sweetheart. What a joy she must be for you. Heart

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach

So cute & clever!!! Thanks for the picture!

One of my little ones (kitty) sleeps with me. She meows like crazy for me to get up. As soon as I begrudgingly do, she runs over & steals the warm spot I was just laying in! Here I used to think she was being helpful to wake me up but no - she just wanted to steal my spot!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@GingerPeach

One of my little ones (kitty) sleeps with me. She meows like crazy for me to get up. As soon as I begrudgingly do, she runs over & steals the warm spot I was just laying in! Here I used to think she was being helpful to wake me up but no - she just wanted to steal my spot!

@ChiliPepper, so sweet. I had a kitty that slept in our recliner. Her bedtime was 10:00 ish at night. She would circle the recliner, and let me know to move so she could go to bed. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@GingerPeach

@ChiliPepper, so sweet. I had a kitty that slept in our recliner. Her bedtime was 10:00 ish at night. She would circle the recliner, and let me know to move so she could go to bed. 

@Tissyanne

And did you move?

I'll bet you did LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach. She outsmarted you, huh?