Valued Contributor

Hope BooBoo is feeling much better today. 🧚🏻‍♀️🐈🙏🏻

Trusted Contributor

Thank you all for your kind concern. He seem about 90% back to normal this morning, after a good night's sleep. He's still yowling occasionally but I hope that will pass.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry that boo boo went through this.  I wonder if the yowling is for pain?  Do you think the meds caused his tummy to burn?  I hope it is just an ingrown hair or infection of some kind.  My heart belongs to all of God's creatures.  Prayers for boo... Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Sweet Charlotte, your name really fits you Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I hope and pray your sweet BooBoo is feeling better today. Sending love and prayers your way.

Honored Contributor

Sending out tons of very special healing

prayers and positive energy to your

beloved boy and tons of love filled

comfort hugs to the both of you.

(((((HeartFUZZYFACE & BOOBOOHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Trusted Contributor

FuzzyFace,

My heart goes out to BooBoo.  It's always difficult when we don't understand all of their feelings, just makes us feel helpless.

So glad BooBoo is feeling better today.  Hugs & prayers to all of you & hoping for his continued recovery.  

You're such loving & attentive kitty parents  

Trusted Contributor

Lots of good thoughts to You and Boo Boo...keep us posted on how he does!

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace wrote:

Thank you all for your kind concern. He seem about 90% back to normal this morning, after a good night's sleep. He's still yowling occasionally but I hope that will pass.

Hope Boo Boo is feeling much better, Heart SC

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

@FuzzyFace wrote:

Hope Boo Boo is feeling much better, Heart SC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you. Boo isn't completely back to normal but he's gradually improving. I'm getting a little anxious about the results of his biopsy; he's had cancer once and I don't want to put him through that again so I think you can guess where my thoughts are heading. I'm hoping for the best but starting to brace myself for not-so-good news.

Please pray for both BooBoo and my family; he is a dear and most beloved member.