Valued Contributor

Re: My pomeranian Tedi died last night.....I cannot stop crying

So very sorry for your loss of sweet Tedi. Sending prayers of comfort.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet , im so sorry for your loss.  I totally understand the grief your experiencing.  

Regular Contributor

My heart goes out to you and your husband.  I am so very sorry for your loss.  I hope that you are able to find some small comfort in knowing that even though you miss him more than words can say, your Tedi is now at peace and free from pain.  Sending you hugs and prayers.  Be good to yourselves and take as much time as you need to mourn your fur baby.  

Honored Contributor

@chiclet , 

I am sorry for the loss of your Tedi. He now runs free, and healthy.

7c7fa91add49d2a7226deeb2cda2f592.jpg

Super Contributor

I am so sorry that you lost your great friend Tedi. I can tell by your post that you gave him much love and affection. Thank you for giving him a good life - he was a lucky dog. {Hugs}

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I took him to Doctor yesterday and he had enlarged heart, lungs full of fluid and a mass on his liver.  He was coughing and gagging and now looking back I realize that it was coming on for a while.  The stress of being at the doctor just sent him into a state he could not come back from.  I have never cried for any human as much as this human in a dog form.  He was by my side every minute every day and night.  He was my best friend.  My husband and I have not stopped crying and the pain is the worst I have ever felt. I guess I just needed to tell someone since I cannot tell anyone else through the tears.  

So very sorry for your loss of beloved Tedi.  I believe that Tedi will be waiting for you at the bridge with his health fully restored. The pain of the loss can be at times unbearable. I have 2 Poms waiting for me there and I miss them so much. Yes,losing them was the worst pain I have ever felt. Remember the good times and all the joy that they brought into your life.

Trusted Contributor

Oh I am so sorry. This is so hard. I have one with a cough and I always think he might not live too long. He's by my side always, wherever I am, my little shadow. I will be praying for you in your grief. So, so sorry. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet 

I am sad for your loss, and hope that soon your happy memories will bring Peace to your heart.  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@chiclet  I'm so sorry at your loss of  Tedi.   It hurts to lose a beloved pet/ companion/family member.  I understand completely crying more for  little Tedi than humans you have known.  Tedi was yours to care for and love and he loved you back with everything he had,  May you and your DH  find comfort in remembering Dear little Tedi and the pawprint he's left on your hearts.

Esteemed Contributor

I’m so sorry @chiclet, my condolences to you and your husband (((HUGS)))