Trusted Contributor

Re: My pomeranian Tedi died last night.....I cannot stop crying

@chiclet wrote:

I took him to Doctor yesterday and he had enlarged heart, lungs full of fluid and a mass on his liver.  He was coughing and gagging and now looking back I realize that it was coming on for a while.  The stress of being at the doctor just sent him into a state he could not come back from.  I have never cried for any human as much as this human in a dog form.  He was by my side every minute every day and night.  He was my best friend.  My husband and I have not stopped crying and the pain is the worst I have ever felt. I guess I just needed to tell someone since I cannot tell anyone else through the tears.  

I am so sorry for your loss. We had to say goodbye to our 16 year old Mini Schnauzer on June 8. The grief has been crippling at times. I truly understand when you say you've cried more for your sweet Tedi than any human. When a special dog comes into our lives, they touch our hearts in a way no human can. They love without condition and their loyalty and devotion are without measure. Please know that although the grief will always be there, each day that passes will bring a little more comfort knowing that Tedi is no longer in pain. He's having fun over the Rainbow Bridge and take comfort in knowing that he never really left you....he will be in your heart forever. May memories of him bring you comfort. 

Respected Contributor

It leaves such a hole in your heart.  Will ease with time...but that is down the road...NOW is miserable.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

@chiclet  I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Tedi. Grieve all you need to...then think of him happy & healthy now, and waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge. You'll see him again someday, and in the meantime all of our kitties & pups that are already there will keep him company!

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss @chiclet .  It's so hard to lose a special pet.  My dog died on April 29th, and it was extremely difficult.  I think about her every day.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I am so terribly sorry for your loss 😔

The same happened to 2 of my chihuahuas and I was devistated. I always say that these little precious angels are so hard to lose because they never leave our sides. They don't go to school, or to friends homes and are always waiting for us when we come home. How do you not feel complete heartbreak over someone who was always there for you not matter what and loved you with such pure love. 

Trusted Contributor

@chiclet  I am so sorry for your loss.❤️

Respected Contributor

So very sorry to hear about Tedi. 

Honored Contributor

I am so very, very sorry.  My heart weeps with you having been at the same doorstep.  

Sending you prayers.

Amelia Kinkade : Schedule of Events & Workshops

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet 

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I know how painful it is to loose your fubaby.

I have lost children,hubby,parents ,sisters but none hurt as much as to loose a beloved furbaby.

I think it is because they never leave our side and we are the only thing that really matters to them.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Frequent Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your Tedi..... relate to crying more for your beloved pet than people.....  Pets are wonderful companions  and bring us joy... maybe thats why we cry harder at the loss.....