Respected Contributor

My pomeranian Tedi died last night.....I cannot stop crying

I took him to Doctor yesterday and he had enlarged heart, lungs full of fluid and a mass on his liver.  He was coughing and gagging and now looking back I realize that it was coming on for a while.  The stress of being at the doctor just sent him into a state he could not come back from.  I have never cried for any human as much as this human in a dog form.  He was by my side every minute every day and night.  He was my best friend.  My husband and I have not stopped crying and the pain is the worst I have ever felt. I guess I just needed to tell someone since I cannot tell anyone else through the tears.  

Super Contributor

Re: My pomeranian Tedi died last night.....I cannot stop crying

I am so very sorry for your loss of sweet Tedi.  As time passes, I hope your good memories will gradually rise.  My heart is with you.💝

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss.  There are no words for the pain you are going though.  Your beloved Tedi will be waiting for you across the rainbow bridge.  God bless you and your husband.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@chiclet   So very sorry....I feel your pain as DH and I have also lost several pets...the last dog that died was very hard on us as well.  Take care

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet 

So sorry you lost your sweet Tedi...there are no words that can make you feel better at this point, so cry all you want.

Tedi was loved and he loved you...Sadly, most who post here will understand the depth of your grief. 

Valued Contributor

Its a terrible price we pay for loving these precious creatures. The grief is unbearable when they are sick, and yet the gift of their love makes every tear a testament to the power of the truest form of love there is, the one we have with these higher life forms we call pets. Praying for your comfort.

Trusted Contributor

I am very sorry for your loss.  

Contributor

I am so sorry to read of your loss of your beloved, Tedi.

Hugs to you and your famiy...

Take heart, for he is just around the corner, watching and waiting for you before running off in search of new adventures...

Run free, little Tedi!

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet  I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved Tedi.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!