Honored Contributor

My little dog smiles!

[ Edited ]

We really do see our little girl dog smile at  us and then come over and bestow kisses on us. It's the sweetest thing. She raises her top lip over to the side, her tail wags, and she kisses us a lot. It's usually after we gush about how sweet and cute she is. (I'm sure our voices tell her how much we love her). Oh she kind of cocks her head to the side too.

So do you have a pet that does that or something similar? It's soooo cute! Warms my heart.

Esteemed Contributor

My Maltese, Holly, will come and lay right next to me on the sofa and nudge my hand because she wants petted....LOLdog.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Aren't our pets the best?  They always make us smile.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: My little dog smiles!

[ Edited ]

My Kitty gives me gentle little kitty kisses on my hand when I pet her. Yesterday, when I woke up, she was holding my hand. She was sleeping on her side, facing me, with one paw reached out and wraped around my wristHeart

pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I miss my dogs. Never got another one after these 2. My dad has left me his poodle in his Will. He was worried what would happen to her. I told her I would take her. Originally a step son had bought the poodle & gave it to my dad with the understanding that they would be left the dog in his Will. His step son died. His wife told my dad she wanted the dog back or $800. My dad paid her $800 which he never should have since she owes him a considerable amount. Guess she thought she needed the cash. Who does things like that? It was supposed to be a birthday gift. Who asks for their gifts back after someone dies?

bo-and-bit-on-raft.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

We really do see our little girl dog smile at  us and then come over and bestow kisses on us. It's the sweetest thing. She raises her top lip over to the side, her tail wags, and she kisses us a lot. It's usually after we gush about how sweet and cute she is. (I'm sure our voices tell her how much we love her). Oh she kind of cocks her head to the side too.

So do you have a pet that does that or something similar? It's soooo cute! Warms my heart.

My guy does the exact same thing!  When I kneel down and call him to me, he raises his lip like you described and runs to me with kisses!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love to see these threads. I do believe our companions are a reflection of our true souls.. Those little smiles are just a mirror of our hearts.... My little Rliey smiles all the time I know I am the object of that smile because I smile because of him constantly...Maryanne

Esteemed Contributor

@keeper of the koi wrote:

I love to see these threads. I do believe our companions are a reflection of our true souls.. Those little smiles are just a mirror of our hearts.... My little Rliey smiles all the time I know I am the object of that smile because I smile because of him constantly...Maryanne

Maryanne, Your posts are really touching me.  You sound like a special lady.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

My Kitty gives me gentle little kitty kisses on my hand when I pet her. Yesterday, when I woke up, she was holding my hand. She was sleeping on her side, facing me, with one paw reached out and wraped around my wristHeart

pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

10616075_527890284007728_7191124262104505681_n.jpg (56×56)